Signs Your Home Needs a Furnace Tune-Up
A furnace that is functioning properly should provide warmth and comfort throughout the winter months without any issues. However, if you start to notice any of the following signs, it’s time to schedule a furnace tune-up.
- The furnace is making unusual noises – If your furnace is making scraping, grinding, or rattling sounds, it could be a sign that something is wrong and that a tune-up is needed.
- Your energy bills are higher – If your energy bills are higher than usual, it could be a sign that your furnace is not operating efficiently and needs a tune-up.
- Your home is not warm enough – If your home is not warm enough even when the furnace is running, it could be a sign that your furnace is not functioning properly and needs a tune-up.
- The furnace is frequently breaking down – If your furnace is frequently breaking down, it could be a sign that it needs a tune-up or repair.
- Your furnace pilot light is yellow instead of blue – A yellow pilot light is a sign of carbon monoxide and could be a potential safety hazard.
- The furnace is not turning on – If your furnace is not turning on, it could be a sign of a problem that requires a tune-up or repair.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, it’s important to schedule a furnace tune-up as soon as possible. Our experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect your furnace and make any necessary repairs to ensure it’s functioning efficiently and safely.
What Does Furnace Maintenance Include?
Our comprehensive furnace maintenance evaluates your heating system, including a thorough cleaning and inspection of all components. The technician will also check your furnace’s airflow and inspect belts, filters, and other components.
A typical maintenance appointment covers:
- Cleaning: The furnace, including burners, heat exchangers, and blower components, is cleaned.
- Inspection: The furnace is checked for wear and tear, cracks, corrosion, and potential safety hazards.
- Lubrication: Moving parts are lubricated to ensure smooth operation.
- Testing: Proper operation of the furnace is tested, including the ignitor, blower motor, and other electrical components.
- Adjustment: Airflow, gas pressure, and flame sensor are adjusted as needed.
- Filter Replacement: The air filter is replaced if necessary to ensure proper airflow and improve indoor air quality.
The technician will also check the thermostat, ductwork, and ventilation system. Recommendations for repair or replacement will be provided if any issues are found.
Routine maintenance helps extend the life of your furnace, improve its efficiency, and keep your home comfortable and safe.
Highly Rated Furnace Installations, Repair, and Maintenance Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Indoor Experts is proud to offer a 5-star customer service experience and a team of professional and experienced technicians. Our technicians are licensed, trained, and NATE-certified, ensuring that you receive the best service possible. We believe in transparency and honesty, and we’ll always provide you with an accurate assessment of the problem and a fair quote for the repair.
In addition to maintenance, we also offer furnace installations and repairs. Whether you’re in need of a new furnace or just need a repair, Indoor Experts is here to help. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis, an accurate quote, and a solution that fits your needs and budget.
Call Indoor Experts for Furnace Services in Atlanta, GA
Don’t let a faulty furnace ruin your winter. Our team is here to provide you with the best furnace maintenance, installations, and repair services in Atlanta, GA. Don’t wait, schedule your appointment today! Contact us today to learn more about our furnace services, or to schedule an appointment!