We are a nearly completely virtual F-star HVAC company. Our focus is excellent customer service. We are now looking for a dedicated dispatcher. The ideal candidate will have good customer service satisfaction skills and attention to detail.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Begin each day making sure technicians are scheduled properly based on customer locations
- Begin each day checking company software, social media outlets and company email for customer follow up and potential leads
- Follow up with outstanding offers on service agreements, estimates, and closed jobs for customer satisfaction reviews
- Answer incoming calls, text, emails, chats’ and schedule appointments
- Monitor technicians’ locations and routes to properly prioritize there schedule.
Call outstanding invoices within 3 days of non-payment/ service and collect payments over the phone.
- Offer and promote service plans
- Schedule Social Media posts
- Contact prospective customers
- Register new equipment
- Update Price List
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND OVERVIEW
- A quiet work environment
- Upbeat, professional, prepared to offer a 5 star customer service experience
- Main objective customer conversion and customer satisfaction
- Great organization and leadership skills with a positive attitude
- Great organization and multitasking capabilities
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and ability to learn 3rd party software for data entry
- Showing empathy and understanding when addressing customer concerns
- ****Work Remotely (Anywhere, Virtual)
- Must have a working phone, desktop/laptop and reliable internet access
$16 per hour